Back to routine is around the corner!
- Keep the relaxed flow of your summer as a priority.
- Maintain and cultivate your inner peace by practicing meditation.
Drop by for a free intro workshop on September 11th, 5.30pm at Nu-u Float Studio and discover what our 13 week trimester meditation program is all about.
All levels are welcome.
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Understand the role of perceptions and lifestyle in supporting meditation practice. Learn ancient sense-mastery techniques to clear your mind. Explore the relationship between your beliefs or mental processes and your experience of inner peace.
Fall Trimester course Topics:
- Coping with stress and distractions
- Role of beliefs in personal pain
- Ancient sense-mastery techniques
- Variety of relaxation practices
- Relationship between mental processes and your experience of inner peace
“Meditation teaches me to be patient and kind toward myself. It helps being aware of every moment and when I am aware I can then be fully present” L.J
PROGRAM SESSIONS: Tuesdays, 5:30-7pm
- 13 week session from September 18th to December 11th
- September 11th, free introductory workshop
- 1 two hour weekend Workshops, November 17th
Join us for one trimester, one session, or purchase our 5 class packageTop of Form. Sign up for the year and become a certified meditation teacher.
For more info contact Alix Loewenguth: email@example.com